- To maintain and run the Karnataka Theological College, Balmatta Mangalore, for the training of persons for the ministry of the Church, both ordained and lay and to develop it as a centre of higher theological study and research to the best possible extent.
- To establish, maintain and develop from time to time such other institutions, and to affiliate or take over such other existing Institutions as the Society may decided upon for the imparting and spreading of education, to meet the needs, concerns and aspirations of the service and mission of the church; and to assist in the management and furtherance of the work of any educational or other charitable institution or establishment or to five aid and support to such institutions or establishments, or to take over and manage any such institutions or establishments and in particular to promote technical education and training in vocational trades and for this purpose to establish and maintain technical or industrial training institutes or canters or schools, or to take over and manage any such technical training institution and for the purpose of implementing and assisting the maintenance of any such technical or industrial training institutions, to establish and run the necessary production units or centers of related technology or vocational trades, including ancillary or additional workshops and sections for such training programmes in different trades.
- To build and maintain and run Hostels for men and women scholars/students; and to build and maintain residential quarters for the staff of the Society and its Institutions of its co-operating bodies and also effect improvements on any land vested in, and possessed and /or owned by, the Society by building dwelling houses and other buildings.
- To plan, encourage and aid the production and publication of useful literature with an eye to the growing needs and demands of the church in particular and the needs of society in general, not violating the provision of section11 (4a) read with Section 80G(5) of the Income-tax Act 1961.
- To plan and arrange for and to aid the conduct of refresher and In-service training courses, extension service and internship programmes, retreats, seminars, Workshops and the like calculated to pool and diffuse useful knowledge for the renewal and advance of church and Society.
- To setup and run libraries, reading rooms and the like which may serve as “store-cells” of knowledge and witness and as effective and dynamic centres of devotional equipment and spiritual motivation.
- To receive and raise funds or grants, donations, subscriptions and the like from such bodies, agencies and individuals as may be led, guided and inspired to render or extend aid to the society to achieve and fulfill its objects specifically or generally, even by deputation if and when such demand is imperative; also to raise money for the above objects in such other manner as may be resolved upon from time to time by the society, including borrowing by unsecured loans or on the pledge or mortgage of properties of the society or by debenture loans on such security.
- To hold, acquire, maintain, sell exchange or take or give on mortgage or on lease or rent, properties-movable and immovable, as vested in the society; or to acquire, hold and take on mortgage
- To promote the diffusion of knowledge relating to industry and allied arts and skills by organizing and implementing programmes of instruction in the training institutions of the society and by publication of books or periodicals.
- To arrange for and offer facilities for the practical use of advanced technical knowledge and skills and expertise to industrial centres and enterprises.
- To plan and arrange for giving shirt courses of instruction and special day time or evening classes for the purpose of speeding up the training of students and workers.
- To build, alter or enlarge and to maintain and endow institutions, workshops, production units and centres, hostels, boarding houses, residences for members of staff and other employees and other building to be used in connection with the work of the society and in the implementation of its educational and charitable purposes.
- To deal with and dispose of any property of or held by, the society in any manner authrosied by law with such consent, if any, as may be required by law.
- TO help poor and deserving students or trainees in any of the institutions of the Society or others by awarding stipends or scholarships. The benefits of the society shall be given to all irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- To assist the student or trainees who complete training courses in any of the institutions of the society to find employment for which they are trained and qualified.
- To pay out of the funds of the society all expenses of, or incidental to, the formation and management of the society and for carrying out any of the foregoing objects including the payments of remuneration by salaries, fees, bonus, commission, allowance or otherwise and the provision of benefits like provident fund and pension to persons by or under the Society.
- To do all or any of the above things and acts as principals, agents, contractors, trustees or otherwise and either alone or in conjunction with others.
- To do all such other things and acts as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
And it is herby declared that it is the intention that the objects specified in each of the above paragraphs or within any of them shall, except where otherwise explained in such paragraph, in no wise be restricted by reference to or inference from the terms of any other paragraph or from the name of the society and that the objects for which the Society is established shall no way be restricted by its name.
It is further provided and declared that the profits if any, or other income of the society derived from any source whatsoever shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects and purposes of this society as set forth in this be unitized towards the payment of any dividend or distribution among the members of the society.